Thursday 23 January 2014

Life:Current Loves and dislikes


Update: my how the time does fly !!

Since my last 'current loves' post,  I got sick, boo dry winters and working with children!! Forever sick in winter!
I went home for xmas, that was a much needed (but too short) trip. I hadn't been home for nearly 2 years.
and finally I got engaged :D. It was a surprise and not a surprise. K and I had talked about it a lot but he still managed to surprise me :D.


Current loves

Comfy chunky knits



Skincare~specifically Balance me, Ren, Indeed labs skincare. 
Recent discoveries but I'm loving using them. They've really helped my skin.


Blackmilk leggings~ I love Blackmilks leggings, some people balk at how expensive they are but they are so worth it in my opinion.
Amazing quality printing and nylon.


the consistent winter weather in Japan. Sure it cold but every day the sky is blue and the sun is shining.


Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm~ this stuff is amazing!!! I bought it largely because of the hype tbh but I'm so glad that I did. It's the only thing that saves my lips from being completely ruined.
And I have a lot of lip balms!

Current dislikes

my eczema has returned :( -
I had it as a child but it disappeared and then came back when I went to uni :( . 

how dry the winters are in Japan

dry related health problems ~eczema, getting sick more, hangnails and epic chapped lips


I miss being warm~ I don't think that Tokyo is as cold as the UK but because of the lack of central heating and poor insulation in the houses and buildings , once you get cold it's difficult to get warm again. Sure having a hot bath works but thats not really an option when its the middle of the day and you're  in a freezing cold elementary school.


Current reading: 

Harry Potter ~ I think it's the cold, that is making me reach for this as its a comforting and familar read.

Current listening:

 At the moment, I'm not really listening to anything.

Current watching:

 I am rewatching the Big Bang Theory, it's not everyones cup of tea but it makes me chuckle.

I've also started watching Sherlock. Yeah, I'm late to that one. People have been talking about it for years, but I just never really got into it after watching some of the first episode. Anyway I gave it another go and I am happy that I did. I am enjoying it a lot.



What are your current loves and dislikes? 


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Credit


Credit

Blog Layout Image - http://www.universetoday.com/55694/galaxy-pics/