Wednesday 12 June 2013

Update : What have I been doing?

What have I been up to in Japan ...?
 Sometimes it doesn't feel like I've been up to much but when I look back through my calendar, I have been quite busy really. Mostly work but then a far amount of social stuff too.

I recently moved to Ageo  but when I lived in Soka , my week would consist of working during the day and then teaching extra lessons and occasionally  seeing friends in the evenings. My weekends were (and still are) spent with K.
Now my weeks are pretty quiet, just working in the day and no lessons in the evenings. I'm sad to have lost the evening classes but I guess it gives me free time to study and blog ( catch up on Mad Men, Game of Thrones etc etc haha).

Anywhos enough babble ..here are some pictures

tsukemen....yummy!!



Needed stickers for my schedule book ...so of course I bought cat stickers :D

Some Sakura pics from Ageo


Nyan cup..lol

various other sake character cups 



FOOOOOD (that K and I have made ...mostly him as I hate cooking)



Seen a lot of beautiful sunsets


Yay Britain .....but I don't like Marmalade so ...hmmm.




Mint M&Ms....love them!


My view from school



My flat


Trying different flavoured Soy milks :D This ones pudding.


Seaweed salt peanut .....soooo good!

I've a moustache  problem....


Freebie from a bottle of water....cat tape!!!!:D


My time in Japan wouldn't be the same without buying  amusing character socks

Going bowling ....:/ i don't like bowling, so I'm really unsure as to why I went. Oh well it was surprisingly fun.

CAT BAGGGG +Blackmilk = loveeeee


Regret not purchasing this .....TOT ...Perfect pjs!



More food....hahaha but seriously best sandwich I've had in a long time!


Some outfits :)



BBQ and eating authentic paella! Delicious!!


Decorating my ugly back up phone battery with silly stickers





Travelled to Osaka and Kyoto XD



Osaka

 Tako yaki:D

Okonomi yaki


Kyoto











souvenirs  ...yeah yatsuhashi was the only traditional thing I bought ...the emoji character is far more amusing.



 lastly ...


I'll do some more detailed posts in the future :) Such as Kyoto, food places etc etc :)

4 comments:

  1. So much in one post!
    All I remembered to say was I LOVE TSUKEMEN XD haha

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment .
      Yeah in hindsight it was perhaps a bit too much :D. I also love Tsukemen thou XD

      Delete
  2. Cat bag! So cute~ I want one, but I'm just thinking of getting the Hello KittyxVans one hahaha *so kawaii~* I love your outfits~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D
      Oh I didn't know vans and hello kitty had collaborated ,I'll have to go check it out.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Credit


Credit

Blog Layout Image - http://www.universetoday.com/55694/galaxy-pics/