Thursday 24 June 2010

Some gal related youtube vids

So I'm actually sitting in front of my computer for longer then I have in about 2 weeks,I ought to be commenting people/sending cvs/other important thing but I'm easily distracted and felt like searching youtube for vids of Kumikki(cos I couldn't remember is she had a silly squeaky voice...hmm random i know)
In my search I found some interesting looking vids,I only pick up bits and pieces of Japanese ,so I'm not 100% sure what some of these are about.



Anyways...

 


Looks like an interesting show

Seems to be part of a series shes done, her make up is fabulous(as always)









A bit unrelated  and as silly as it is to admit seeing as i have curlers etc etc but I still kinda want one of these,there probably rubbish.


Go check out A tube  as well for vids of Suzu ,Romihi and Kanako,they do make overs etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Credit


Credit

Blog Layout Image - http://www.universetoday.com/55694/galaxy-pics/