Tuesday 16 February 2010

Update plus In and Out 4


 Just a general update with some news and other things.

1st~Himestyle's shop has opened!!XD If you unfamiliar with Himestyle,its the xanga blog of two American Gals,their shop doesn't currently have a lot in it but they're going to be adding more soon.Regardless of that I'm very excited that they have "Nature is lovely"Lashes,bring on pay day!!




On to In and Out 4



IN

Chinaglaze

 

First up is Chinaglaze Calcium Gel Fortifier "For those who experience weak or splitting nails",ultimately I think that problems with your nails are diet related and that a good polish combined with an improved diet is a way for stronger and healthier nails  but just getting a super amazing polish to fix it all is  and not tackle the diet is going to leave you with  that same nail problem  as before but that's just my opinion.
For me ,my nails recently began peeling and splitting,which was quite disheartening as I like to have a decent lenght on my nails.I attributed my nails problems to my previously stated B vitamin deficiency(I don't eat alot of meat:O),so I started taking some supplements(which aren't a substituted for a good diet !) and increase my B vitamin rich foods.


I am rather happy with the outcome,I've tried a fair few products for making nails stronger (Sally Hansen,nailtiques~recommend but expensive:O,gel coats etc) and this one is one I think I'll buy again.I've only been using for about 2 weeks and persoanlly my nails are alot stronger now and the peeling is almost goneXD
This works for me but  what works for some might not work for others,so research and read lots of reviews before deciding to purchase products:)

Lush~Sugar Lip Scrub

 


I've been on the look out for a products to exfoliate my lips ,so I was very excited when I saw this on their site.
It comes in 3 varieties, Sweetlips(milk choc),Bubblegum and Mint Julips.
I'm really liking this products,its not to abrasive since you wouldn't want that as lips are sensitive and makes my lips very soft.
I brought the mint as I didn't like the smell of the other two,this one smells like After eights which I always loved as a child and mint choc is still one of my favourite flavours just a shame I can rarely eat it any more:(

One thing I don't like is the packaging,it can get alittle messy.I can't really think of a better way for them to package it though,maybe in a roller pen type thing?
However I will and have been using this before I applying my lipbalm and lipstick:) For me I don't think its overally expensive (at £4.50) since I've not really seen many Lip scrubs about tbh and it does what it says it will doXD


JELLY



I am loving JELLY at the moment,after receiving my 1st copy of it. I'm seriously contemplating getting a subscription. I'm hooked!Well I was hooked before I got my copy but actually having it there in my hand has made me love it even more.It felt like I found something I liked on every page and the whole style of the magazine felt more fitted to me.I mean I really like Egg and Popteen but I can't see myself in the clothes tbh.



OUT

Hmm theres not really much out this week,no pictures either


Lack of Sleep
I suppose being woke up by my cat last night is definitely out.Shes cute in all but I have to work in the morning and she was just chirping and moving things around in my room in the middle of the night:S  Odd cat.

Waiting on post!

When I buy something online , I give it a longer amount of time then necessary for it to get here and when  it still hasn't arrived I get abit frustrated. So Im currently waiting on a package I brought,Im just hopeing it arrives soon before I've imploded with inpatients:O Though i suppose it will be an even nicer surprise when it does finally arrive XD

and still no camera!!:O

Its ok though as I've a little mantra to keep me going "just over a week until pay day" then I can buy a new camera and I will.I've been saying for the last 2 years(!!!) that I need to purchase a new camera.


On another note does anyone know it Mipo  has a new blog? Since she hasn't updated her old one since August last year.


and who are these girls??

 

Their so cute! and I love their style. 



and finally don't forget about the poll at the top of the page^ about what you'd like me to blog about:)

2 comments:

  1. ahh ive been hearing alot about jelly but I havent bought one yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like JELLY too and I just got a subscription starting from april's issue, but I'm still waiting for my march copy which a friend sent me to arrive >____<

    I just posted a link to were you can find both the twins crooz blogs (-->http://chiechika.tv/) over at my blog :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Credit


Credit

Blog Layout Image - http://www.universetoday.com/55694/galaxy-pics/