Thursday 21 January 2010

Model spam and some current lusts:D

Just a quick post(as i have to get ready to go out:O) about some YSL lipsticks Im currently craving






 













 
 
This last one is my favoutire colour of them all thouXD its gorgeous!


On to a gyaru photo spam(photos taken from their blogs,tumbler and random other places:)

Nana




 
 
 
 
 love those outfits,so cute!

Mari

I love her current hair colourXD
 

  Tsuji nozomi

 

Aina
Althougth I  don't think her style would work for me I love it anyways!Especially her hair!



 


Nori and Tae 

 
 
 
 
 Love her hair colour!!!


  and Chinatsu




Can't remember these  last few ones:( any help?
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. The gyaru models are soo cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE that first lipstick colour!
    & Nana takes some of the best snaps, haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noritae!!!! Love them~ The last make is super adorable and after seeing all the gals in my I hate Winter tee, I must pull it out tomorrow and show my wc love, too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nana, Marimo and Nozomi are so adorable! I love them♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Clairey~ They're too cute even:)

    @sequindreams~ Agree!!I'm loving Nana at the moment,never really liked her before:)

    @Mitsu~Nori and tae are two of my favourite models,so cute and stylish:)
    There seems to be alot of Wc clothing in this post ,that was unintentional but not a bad thingXD

    @chinsa~ me too,I always forget to check Nozomi's blog thou:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh!!! cute things!!! and the models are damn cute!!! >W< I really loveee Chinatsu!!!!!!!! ♥ cute pics!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Credit


Credit

Blog Layout Image - http://www.universetoday.com/55694/galaxy-pics/