Tuesday 6 October 2009

Update,egg and EOTD eye make up

I don't much feel like blogging today,which is odd as earlier I had a whole entry in mind to post.
I'm feeling kinda groggy and crappy which is rare for me I seem to have a high immune system:S my sisters got a cold though which is making its way through my family,finger crossed I don't get it:)

I've been preoccupied this week with getting scans of my Egg august up,as I said I would do it and there don't seem to be any scans of it.However its been a long time since I scanned anything and I'd quite forgotten how time consuming it can be.I'll get it done.


Ahh my internet crashed and I lost everything I'd written after this point TOT and I've a headache coming on ,so can't really face typing it all out again.

Oh well I'll leave this post with a picture preview for the next post.


I've also added a tagboard so people visiting can leave a comment if they want(^V^)/

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better.

    Your eyemake is quite gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    I found your blog through sushi-cat.net & I love your make photos!
    Hope you feel better soon & look forward to reading more of your posts :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jen-I am feeling better:)Thank you for your concern and the complimentXD

    @peach1emon-Thank you,I wasn't sure anyone liked reading my entries so Im glad you like them:)and I am feeling better now,thanks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Credit


Credit

Blog Layout Image - http://www.universetoday.com/55694/galaxy-pics/